That's what I need. I'm getting sick, unfortunatly and since we leave for Poland in two days, sick is not an option. We were expressly ordered "DO NOT get sick in Poland!" I think I'm going to try and go see a doctor tomorrow and get some amoxicillian. My body will not be happy without an antibiotic in it. I should however, pat my immune system on the back that it has managed to make it this far with out losing a battle to something. All those nights spent in rooms reeking of marijuana/cigarrette smoke shared with ten other people of doubtful cleanliness and sobriety... I guess I should be grateful.
Life has been hard the past week or so, but I'm still enjoying my time here in Europe. I've been a lot more introspective the past eight days, thinking a lot about life, or something like it. I've had a lot on my mind, and still do... but I'm a little clearer on things than I used to be, .
I complained to Piccell about my stupid broken phone, and they are sending me a new one! I hopefully will get it in a week or so, that would mean that I could send out text messages again, and actually see the actions I'm doing on the screen. Yay for not having to memorize the key combinations anymore.
Speaking of broken things, my camera lense is broken and I am so upset. It was safe in it's case, and it turns out there was some sand from Venice still in the case, and the sand got in the lense. GRRR. I might just send it back to my parents in the states.
In travel news, I am trying to move my airline ticket from the 23rd to the 21st, will keep you all posted on how that goes.
Other travel news: Prague was amazing this weekend, I went to my first dance club and showed up the Europeans. Whooo! Poland in two days. More detailed posts later when I am feeling better. I also have a post that I've been meaning to put up for about three weeks now.
Tomorrow, I will have been away from home for a month. I miss you all more than I can say.
Love to all at home,
*Miranda
*4:30am*
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sorry for the sickness!
But at least you're IN EUROPE so all of your friends can be jealous of you..
Go to Aldi (or another close supermarket... or the Apoteke) and get some Vitamin C (they're dissolving tablets and they come in a tube with like 15 or 20 of them inside).
Pump your system full of those while you're sick (maybe 3-5 times a day) and you'll get better (although it's still good to go to a doctor).
Once I got sick while I was in France and my doctor actually prescribed this vitamin regiment to me as a cure for whatever it was that I had.
Feel better, ma belle!! I'm glad everything is going well for you and that you had super times in Prague... that city is something else.
Have fun in Poland and I'll talk to you soon!! xxx
Post a Comment