As the title says, it is late here in Berlin, and this internet cafe will be closing soon so this post will have to be short.
It's been a rough week this week in about every way possible and I'm feeling really drained. Well, apart of that drained feeling could quite possibly have to do with the really long run I just went on through Berlin (Yes. Running. Me.). It's rainy outside but the run felt really nice,m I was trying to clear my head, and running is one of those things that can numb your mind for a little while. It's like swimming with it's thoughtless repetition that almost creates a void in your head. I guess what I'm saying is it was a good run.
Classes have been tough and I've been super busy with them. One of my professors expects insane amounts of reading out of us, and stupid Amazon.com hasn't even delivered my books yet so I've resorted to mooching off other classmates. I had to write a three page paper the night we got back from Venice and I think we were assigned about 350 pages of reading in 3 days. As the girl in my Lit class said today 'Ich bin nach Berlin zur Berlin sehen angekommen, nicht über Berlin lesen!' (I came to Berlin to see Berlin! Not to read about it!)
I'm leaving for Prague tomorrow, and will be back Sunday night. 'till then....
Love to all at home,
*Miranda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh running, we should do that on a regular basis this fall. sad to hear your classes are tough, but you're tougher, I'm sure. Viel gluck.
~Alex
Keep up the awesome work!!! I know you can totally do it. Have an amazing time in Praha... it's a beautiful city.
Lots of love!!! xxx
Baby, Let the sun shine down on you! Make the most of this time! Have fun and I will talk to you soon. Love, Momma
Post a Comment