Thursday, June 14, 2007

Pictures in Leu of Anything Substatial

Well my intentions were to write a blog with some of my pictures from today, but unfortunatly, the computer drive at this internet cafe is not cooperating.
I leave for Venice, Italy tomorrow, and have some incredible plans for the weekends that are coming up. I will post something more substantial once I am back from Venice, but I wanted to put some pictures up that I did have so you all could put some names with faces.

These are my two greatest friends here from my program,Jessica and Adj. I have a much better picture of the two of them, but the computer wouldn't let me upload it. Next time maybe.

















And this would be how much fun we all have.
this is Chris, Jessica again, Me and Sophia (it's her birthday here!)






And finally, one of my favorite pictures thus
far:




Jess and I! Being the hot ladies we can be. (I know I know. I CAN clean up sometimes. Shush you all.)



More updates when I return from Italy!
Love to all at home,
*Miranda

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice pictures!!! love Momma

Anonymous said...

Cathi will be proud of your 'poof'