Sunday, May 27, 2007

Madrid? Madrid.

Hola! I´m in Madrid! typing on the worstkeyboardever so please excuse staccato sentances and incorrecteverything. 1st lesson of my adventure - allow at least three hours for conections on Iberia and in Madrid. Our fliht left O´hare 2 hours late and i mised my connection to Berlin Iberia hasmyluggage and me on a 3:50 flight. i hope that will be enough time to catchmy train to Amsterdam.

It´s startingto reallysinkinthat Í´m doingthis anddoing it by myself. It sure is goin to be interesting. plane food wasn´´´t so bad. i´´ll postsome pictures later.

Love to all at home. Dad! Take your cell off silent!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So today I was shopping and randomly thought about you, then realized that you were on a plane already!! I was telling my dad all about your travel plans and he was like "wow, she's crazy to do all that alone." and I was like...ya she is, but she's awesome!!! I hope you're having fun so far, good luck <3

Anonymous said...

you are a-mazing. i hope you are in amsterdam right now looking at pretty bridges and awesome amsterdam stuff.

lavieencouleur said...

I heart you! Thanks for your message this morning... I had just gone to bed when you left it. I'm sorry that you had all sorts of connecting flights problems, but I have a feeling that as I write this you're in Amsterdam having the time of your life (or actually probably sleeping off your fatigue in a hostel). Take care and let me know how everything went with the connections and stuff!