3 days.
Or 75 hours.
Or 4347 minutes.
It's not hitting yet.... but it's starting to.
I'm kind of in disbelief that it's really happening.
Am I really leaving? Am I really going to travel off through all of these countries by myself?
It's probably all contingent on whether I can manage to pack, and right now, forecast is looking
grim.
I'm not hopping on a plane in 75 hours.....am I?
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey! Don't worry... you'll have so much fun!
Don't forget to:
-pack light
-bring a book (lots of hostels actually have books that people have left during their travels, so you should always have something)
-have your passport at all times!
-take lots of pictures
-use Skype ALL THE TIME (it's free Internet chat... lots of kids use it in Internet cafes and I downloaded it onto my computer)
-keep in touch!
I heart you!
Post a Comment