This will most likely be my last post from the States. My flight leaves for Berlin (via Madrid) at 4:45pm, today. I'm excited and nervous, but suprisingly pretty calm and nonchalant about the whole thing at this time. We'll see how I do with good byes tomorrow.
On a quick note, to answer a question I had from a friend about commenting. You don't have to have a blog or anything to leave a comment. You click on link at the bottom that says # comment(s). The # will obviously change with the ammout of comments that have been left. Then, you just click the little circle next to the "Other" and type in your name - don't worry about the web page part. Then you write your comment and click "publish your comment". That easy!
Hope to hear from you, I'll post again from Europe!
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment